Tabitha Foundation Singapore
Tabitha Singapore has no paid employees. The board and members work on a voluntary basis. As noted above, the primary goals of Tabitha Singapore are in direct support of Tabitha Cambodia and include:
• Encouraging and facilitating fundraising to support Tabitha Cambodia.
• Encouraging volunteer house-building teams to work with Tabitha Cambodia.
• Developing a network of organizations (schools, companies, etc) that support Tabitha.
• Facilitating corporate sponsorships, including team-building programs.
• Seeking opportunities for Tabitha Cambodia to sell its silk products in Singapore
Tabitha Foundation Singapore is a non-profit organization and a member of the Register of Societies in Singapore (ROS 0253/2003).